1. – we are having a party tomorrow night. come and stay with us.
- how many people are coming ?
2. - what are your plans for tonight? would you like to come over for dinner? - sorry, i can't come. i am playing tennis tonight.
3. - who are you waiting for?
- my mother. she always meets me at the station.
4. – here is your ticket, sir. your train leaves at 3.30.
5. - hurry up! the train is leaving in a couple of minutes!
the park covers an area of 14 hectares. its creation began in 1951 by architect mikhailov. the highest professional gipg (national institute of urban design) from moscow well, "wrote" it in a flat part of the city. park "hydro" is included in textbooks on landscape architecture as a model of classical style in the regular structure ofthe park.
park is a favorite vacation spot volzhan. kids in the park can always ride the merry carousel. for young people in the park provides concert stage with a variety of activities. the older generation can stroll along the shady avenues and see dancing to a brass band. most of the newlyweds in their wedding day is considered mandatory to fulfill the tradition of his first dance in the rotunda, and photographed on the bridge of "lady's caprice."
city recreation park is he same age of the city. it was opened to the public july 25, 1954.
in 1956, the main avenue of the park was adorned with the sculpture "girl with a cock," was built rotunda. the remaining sculptures appeared in 1961.
the name "hydro," the park was awarded july 13, 1990 in honor of the great merits of gidrostroiteley in connection with the 14th anniversary of volgogradgidrostroya. park is loved by all generations volzhan how many appointments, meetings, pleasant memories stored in their memory! a rotunda was not only a symbol of the park, but also a symbol of the city.
in 1999 the park was recognized as the best in the volgograd region and annually confirmed this title.
1) what are you doing now? 2)how much is it? 3)who plays football? 4)when do you must visit your grandmother? 5)are you reading book now? 6)where do you live? 7)is he drinking coke now? 8)why are you walking now?