1. if the friends didn't go in the usa, they wouldn't visit death valley.
2. if they came to death valley in winter, they would be able to see more.
3. if they went there, they would be able die of heatstroke.
4. if martin took more than a liter of water, it would help.
5. if the rangers came ten minutes later, they wouldn't be able to save him.
1) where will they go if thw weather is fine? 2)if you miss the 10.30 train, there is another at 10.35. 3) i will see you before you start. 4) i will stay at home till she comes. 5) i will not speak to him until he apologizes. 6) after he finishes school, he will enter the university. 7) where will you go when you come to london? 8) i will not have dinner before my mother returnes home. 9) until the weather is good, we will not skiing. 10) i think they will leave after they discuss this problem.
you know that most of my summer holidays ended up boring and wasteful. i always hoped for an exciting and interesting summer holiday until last year, when my hope was successfully attained after i've gone to my first hiking expedition. the reason i went on the hiking trip was because it is a requirement for the duke of edinburgh award. i didn't want to participate on the hike at first, but with persuasion from my brother, i finally agreed to take this valuable opportunity. the requirement of this award is to hike for at least 30 kilometers over two days and one night. i went on the hike with a group of teenagers who every one of us had never met before. at the end of the trip, we became great friends. i had to admit i was extremely regretful during the first few hours of the expedition. i thought i should have spent my summer holiday comfortably instead of coming out in the steam. once we arrived on the campsite, the first action we took wasn't to rest. rather, we built cooking shelters and set up our tents. afterwards, we split into two groups. one group had to prepare the night's dinner and the other was in charge to filter water that had been taken from the nearby lake. after this hiking expedition, i have arranged a couple of backpacking trips with my friends during the long summer holiday. hiking is definitely worth going to because it is not only fun and interesting, also, i can learn how to work with others. sometimes, i can even test my leadership skills. when i head back to school, i will never have the time to go on hikes until the next summer that's