1.weather is precipitation, such as rain, snow, hail.
2. low pressure air is.
3. time of the year, the atmospheric pressure.
4. clouds come in different shapes.
5. rainfall, it is water that evaporates.
6. snow is water, which forms the snow.
7. hail is water.
8. because the wind is changing weather.
9. the most common form of precipitation is rain.
11. humidity - an indicator of water content in the physical body or the environment.
12. atmospheric pressure - the pressure of the atmosphere on all items within it and the earth's surface. the atmospheric pressure created by the gravitational pull of air to the earth.
1. dr foam asked how old he was.
2. the man replied that he was ninety five.
3. doctor foam asked if he could tell them why he had lived so long.
4. mrs bulmer asked why he had lived so long.
5. the man replied he didn't know.
do not greet.do not wash thefloor.do not help mother. do not answerthe phone. do not wipe thedust off thebooks.do not dohomework.